Location: IBEJU LEKKI AND IKEJA ,LAGOS
Employment Type : FULL TIME
Minimum Qualification : ND/HND /DEGREE. FRESH GRADUATES/NO EXPERIENCE
- Candidates must have excellent spoken and written English skills, Excellent internet and Administration software abilities and be able to manage other staff.
- Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Civil engineering might be helpful BUT NOT REQUIRED.
- Previous experience with Renewable energy or Solar/Inverters might be Helpful BUT NOT REQUIRED.
- Candidates must be career-oriented and willing to represent the company in international exhibitions at least twice yearly
- We’re driven by a passion for people, innovation, and technology.
- By combining your unique talents with the expertise of our team, you will develop professionally, experience diversity, improve your skills and competence, achieve your career goals and find a place where you can grow.
- Check the ground and general cleanliness of buildings especially offices and around general toilets. No shoes or rags should be left in the open area.
- Check lights, air conditioners, and computers and ensure that those not being used are turned off.
- Open all windows and blinds if there's no NEPA and turn off all air conditioners
- Hold weekly sales meetings from 8.00 am-8.30 am with the sales team and ensure a full understanding of the sales effort of each individual salesperson.
- Prepare weekly sales report summary for MD.
- Check the internet daily for solar-based requests for tenders or requests for prequalification and complete these and submit them. At least one submission must be made weekly and record of such submission available for inspection.
- Manage inventory of equipment and repair parts.
- Assist to prepare wage slips/payroll for all employees.
- Assist to prepare payment vouchers for all payment and file records accordingly.
- Maintain accurate filing of all Admin and Accounting records.
- Assist to follow up sales efforts by preparing quotes, invoices and receipts, delivery notes/packing slips and waybills.
- Answer all incoming calls to the company and direct the phone calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Engage in aggressive Social media advertising campaigns
- Check company e-mail, WhatsApp messages, office phones, etc at least EVERY HOUR and follow –up accordingly.
- Supervise the security staff and ensure that they are clean and in complete uniform at all times while on duty.
- Check the sales office as well as the security post to ensure that NO unwanted persons are using the offices or posts for the lounge.
- Unlock and lock all windows/doors and gates that you have been instructed including the front door, sales office door, main entrance, and warehouse outer gate. Ensure that all windows and blinds are properly opened when air conditioners are turned off during the day.
- Direct ALL sales inquiries to sales team but in their absence get all relevant customers details and pass such details to the sales team.
- Maintain an employee file for EVERY staff of this firm to include but not limited to in each file
- Support a team of outside reliability engineers
- NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
- Ability to read and write in English
- STRONG Proficiency with BUSINESS OFFICE SOFTWARE, SOCIAL MEDIA, INTERNET, and Computer HARDWARE
- STRONG LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAILS
- Must LIVE AROUND/NEAR IKEJA AREA OR IKOYI - EPE AXIS.
- Must be willing to work Saturdays 9 am - 2 pm.
- N50,000 - N75,000 PER MONTH
- FREE CATERED LUNCHES
- N100,000 Yearly housing allowance.