Jobberman Nigeria is looking to hire an experienced individual to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Provide general support to visitors
- Develop accurate, timely, realistic, and fiscally sound budgets
- Reconcile budget vis a viz expenses on a monthly basis
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Optimize calendars, emails, and schedules of the management team
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office-related policies as necessary.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Coordinate with the Landlord on maintenance and administrative matters.
- Assist in the onboarding/induction training for new hires on safety and office management
- Address employees' queries regarding office management issues (stationery and Hardware)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences.
- Make travel bookings and arrangements.
- Ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operations of the office.
- Other related activities and assignments as assigned by the supervisor
- Proven experience (2 to 5 years) as an Office Manager, Front office manager, or Administrative assistant
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment