• Ensure our office hub is problem-free and safe so that all businesses and employees can work under the best conditions.
• Supervise all staff facilities staff custodians, cleaners, security guards, technicians, groundskeepers etc. and external contractors
• Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal etc.
• Keep financial and non-financial records
• Ensuring Constant supply of Electricity to the building
• Ensuring proper functioning of office Electrical utilities (e.g. Water Dispenser, Microwave, fridges, air conditioners etc.)
• Plan and coordinate all installations telecommunications, heat, electricity, etc. and refurbishments
• Ensuring good functioning of the Generators.
•Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
• Keeping office furniture in good order.
• Participating in the procurement of office materials.
• Procurement of Stationery / IT Consumables.
• Store management: issuance of items / monitoring of stock level.
• Printing of all company documents.
• Mail management: Branch mails.
• Preparation of Bill: Utility bills.
• Ensuring stock replenishment.
• Attending to all branch stationery / document requisition
• Minimum Diploma in Facility Management or any related field
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role
• Relevant professional experience especially as facility manager will be an advantage
• Basic Communication skills (English): Spoken and written
• Basic IT skills
• Moderate Administrative Skills
• Moderate Negotiation Skills