This role is to provide supportive services to the team secretary for effective and efficient operations in the office
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, and basic bookkeeping.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any field
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of work experience
- Speak fluent English and Hausa and can work proficiently in both languages
- Resident in Katsina or willing to relocate (at own cost)
- Available for onboarding by mid-December (to be done onsite)
- Available for on-site project take-off in January 2023 after the contract has been signed
- Proactive - pay close attention to what other people are saying; actively looks for ways to help people
- Integrity - behaves with honesty and ethics.
- Attention to detail - careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Dependability - behaves in a reliable, responsible, and dependable manner when fulfilling obligations
- Cooperation - pleasant with colleagues and beneficiaries and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Reports to: Project Director and Team Secretary
- Full-time, 8 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
- Remuneration includes group life insurance and basic individual health insurance
- 1-year contract.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team supports our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.