Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean company's premises at regular intervals daily
- Disinfect identified surfaces and environment in keeping with the company's hygiene standards
- Assisting the garden consultant in wetting/weeding and harvesting the garden's produce
- Assisting in preparing waste products for use as compost manure.
- Understanding of spoken and written English.
- Understanding of planting and taking care of fruits and veggies
- Ability to carry out organic farming
- work skill: Good motor skills to be able to handle cleaning and garden equipment
- Essential: A minimum of School cert. Leaving Certificate
- Desirable: Diploma/Certificate in cleaning/environmental studies.
- Essential: Working experience in a target-driven, good customer service environment
- Desirable: Work experience in the Hospitality industry.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical insurance as well as feeding allowance
Salary: the pay is among the top 5% for entrants into the juice/wellness industry. The pay is negotiable depending on the years of experience.
The probationary period is between Three to Six months.
In keeping with government regulations, all potential employees must pass the Food-handler test and other medical tests before employment.