Handling incoming calls and other communications
Managing filing system
Maintaining mail register and keeping of other official records
Attending to clients and visitors
Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
Helping organize and maintain office common areas
Performing general office clerical duties and errands.
Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
Working with the Head of Events and coordinating events as necessary
Maintaining supply inventory
Maintaining office equipment as needed
Aiding with client reception as needed
Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Warm personality with written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- A strong customer focus
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Attention to detail
- Good time-management skills
- Network management and administration skills
- Organizational skills
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
Must be a male
Not more than 28 years
Minimum of SSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent
Proficiency in MS Office Applications is an added advantage
Good knowledge of Lagos, particularly the Island Areas
Ability to work well under limited supervision