The job holder will be responsible for providing general administrative and clerical services to ensure effective and efficient operation of the organisation; overseeing the deployment of management policies, work plans, and programs of the organization; and providing office assistance services to professional staff.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day administration and operational running of the firm
- Manage and maintain schedules including appointments, meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information, schedule meetings, and presentations)
- Ensure effective management and reporting of the operations and activities of the organization.
- She will receive brief updates from the lawyers in the firm and draw my attention to those I need to attend to personally, if not She will ensure that all the lawyers in the firm meet their targets.
- Act as a point of contact in dealing with both internal colleagues and external visitors.
- Manage stationeries and pantry items including ordering and disbursement.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Ensure the development and deployment of a filing system (paper and electronic) to facilitate easy retrieval of required information and data.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed and assisting colleagues whenever necessary.
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions, and recommend changes to company policies.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management Staff.
- Minimum of two (2) years cognate experience.
- First degree or equivalent qualification in Law, Business Administration, Public Administration, or any related discipline
- Preferably a graduate with a second class upper degree
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be smart and able to take initiative.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Good Microsoft office skills
Remuneration: NGN 70,000 - 100,000