Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide first level reception and interaction for all incoming visitors.
- Develop and maintain professional communication with all staff and company suppliers/contractors in the shortest acceptable time period.
- Handle office communication and correspondence with clients and stakeholders as directed.
- Handle employee staff records and all related matters including payroll administration.
- Handle office budget and cash-flow administration
- Organize and manage the Office facilities and logistics, including required office infrastructure.
- Handling travel and transport logistics for all staff.
- Coordinate all Office supplies and suppliers.
- File, retrieve and maintain database of documents and reference materials.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents as required.
- Maintain operating administrative practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Perform related work as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BSc/BA in Accounts or Humanities
- Possess 3 years relevant experience
- ICAN training/qualification will be an advantage
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter with little need for supervision
- Must be action-oriented, possess high passion and high energy levels
- Must be honest and possess high integrity
- A team player