The job holder will be responsible for providing general administrative and clerical services to ensure effective and efficient operation of the organisation; overseeing the deployment of logistics management policies, work plans, and programs of the organization; and providing office assistance services to professional staff.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day administration and operations of the office and all project locations.
- Manage and maintain schedules including appointments, meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information, schedule meetings, and presentations)
- Ensure effective management and reporting of the operations and activities of the organization.
- Coordinate the efficient and effective execution of all administrative tasks and services within the organization, such as office management and logistics support among others.
- Act as a point of contact in dealing with both internal colleagues and external visitors.
- Coordinate the procurement process of the organization, ensuring that quality items are provided at reasonable prices.
- Manage stationeries and pantry items including ordering and disbursement.
- Complete projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Ensure the development and deployment of a filing system (paper and electronic) to facilitate easy retrieval of required information and data.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturers' instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed and assisting colleagues whenever necessary.
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions, and recommend changes to company policies.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management Staff.
- Minimum of three (3) years cognate experience.
- First degree or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, Public Administration, or any related discipline
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Good Microsoft office skills
Remuneration: NGN 100,000