DUTIES FOR ACADEMY OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
- The successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all Fellows, providing administrative support and managing their queries, manage the daily tasks of the Academy by providing administrative and clerical support.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets), and organizing Academy records.
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls, and other forms of correspondences
- Create and update a database of Academy Fellows
- Keep records for financial information, and other data
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
The candidate must possess the following:
- University Honours Degree in the Social or Management Sciences.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator, or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Multitask