- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
- Record patient medical histories.
- Treat diseases of female organs.
- Treat chronic diseases or disorders.
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
- Care for women during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Administer non-intravenous medications.
- Prescribe treatments or therapies.
- Prescribe medications.
- Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely.
- Operate on patients to treat conditions.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Explain medical procedures or test results to patients or family members.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Monitor patient progress or responses to treatments.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
- Advise communities or institutions regarding health or safety issues.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
- Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
- Design public or employee health programs.
- Direct healthcare delivery programs.
- Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals.
Prepare official health documents or records.
- Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent or control disease or injury.
- Conduct research to increase knowledge about medical issues.
Education: Must have MBBS/MD and have completed NYSC. Have an annual practicing license from Medical Dental Council of Nigeria
Experience: None; willing to train new consultants
- Be able to supervise and or lead the medical team of nurses, techs and GPs when necessary
- Be able to do ultrasounds (basic dating and level 1 anatomy ultrasounds, as well as Biophysical profiles)
- Be able to do transvaginal and abdominal ultrasounds in gynecology to diagnose pathology
- Be comfortable in the Operating Room
- Laparoscopic experience is preferred but not absolutely required.
- Should have surgical case logs for last 2 years
- Salary: Negotiable