To support in the treatment of medical conditions and promoting the health of staff to enhance the good health of the workforce in the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Support in managing the team for excellent service delivery and the day to day running of the clinic.
- Provide treatment of minor injuries caused by mechanical, chemical, biological, electrical accidents and administration of first aid treatment accordingly.
- Maintain a hygienic and safe working environment in line with the medical standard of practice.
- Provide necessary guidance on employee wellness, disease prevention and referral of major medical cases to hospitals with follow-up on their treatments.
- Ensure all accident care are reported and forwarded to human resources management for employee compensation and record purposes.
- Maintain proper records of accident that occurs periodically.
- Ensure completion of pre-employment medical examination and food handlers test with the designated diagnostic Centre.
- Monitor and ensure HMO and retainership hospital services and bills are in line with medical service required and rendered.
- Drive participation with health programs from NGOs, government, and other voluntary bodies/ associations.
- Drive and manage employee wellness through weekly factory visits and health education for prompt and proper care.
- Ensure compliance with FSMS requirements in the assigned work process
The person must
- Have strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Have excellent organization and leadership abilities.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Pay great attention to detail.
- B.SC Nursing
- Occupational Health Nursing certificate (R.O.H.N)
- Member of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria is an added advantage
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar industry.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.