We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents
- Create activities that are fun and educational for the children
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child
- Deliver reports on potential concerns about students as to management as needed
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, toilet breaks, lunchtime, and rest time for students
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field required
- Possession of an EYFS Certificate is an advantage
- 2+ years of experience working with children in a classroom setting
- Caring and nurturing attitude towards children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.