A school requires the services of a candidate for this position.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics as related to subject.
- Supervise students' work.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, field performance, assignments, and papers.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabus, homework assignments, and handouts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of Bed
- 2 years of experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have interest in educating young people
- Must reside in Port Harcourt, River State