The school provides a happy, safe and engaging learning environment where all children are encouraged to reach their full potential.
• Assist with the development of the children's personal, language, social and physical coordination
• Work with, and develop visual aids and teaching resources
• Stimulate arithmetic and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
• Stir up and help children develop curiosity and knowledge
• Build and maintain cordial relationships with parents, giving prompt feedback on their children/wards from time to time
• Evaluate children's performance through various age-grade assessments
• Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
• Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
• Respect and fondness for children
• Ability to plan the children's day and respond to their different needs
• Good communication and listening skills
• Ability to inspire and enthuse young children
• Positive energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, and patience
• Ability to work independently with children
• Good sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective while communicating effectively with children
- NCE/B.Ed /B.Sc and experience with the Montessori or Early Years Education will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 - 3 years of teaching experience in standard and structured schools.
Experience in EYFS or Montessori curriculum will be an added advantage.
Candidate must reside within Eputu, Ogunfayo, Awoyaya or Lakowe in Ibeju Lekki area.