We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Creating and maintaining server-side application logic
- Collbatore with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server side
- Write high-quality, readable, and testable code
- Design and optimize applications for high performance, high availability, and low latency
- Work on security and data protection
- Good understanding of Node.js and the most common packages in the ecosystem (if specific frameworks are used, mention them here, e. g. Express)
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages (Mention the tech used in your project if known, e. g. EJS, Jade, etc.)
- Familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (Depends on your tech stack i. e. LESS, SASS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of node.js package management and the tools ecosystem (Mention any tools your setup uses like npm, grunt)
- Ability to model and apply authorization and permission control between users, systems, and services
- Knowledge of how to incorporate different data sources and databases and how to deliver optimal output to different client platforms (mobile vs desktop)
- Familiarity with how to create scalable Node.js applications
- Proficiency with databases and pragmatically modeling business processes through schema
- Understanding of automated unit tests and testing platforms and how to implement and integrate them
- Thorough knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
Work Type: This is a Full-Time (Non-Remote) job.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.