The holder of this position will be part of the Human Resources team that is based in Lagos, Nigeria, led by the Head of Human Resources. The Senior HR Business Partner provides consulting and coaching to departmental leaders and managers in order to support the business’s vision, mission, and overall objective. They also play a major role in the management of varied projects throughout the business, actively participating in project teams, and implementing HR initiatives while simultaneously ensuring proper communication and collaboration within business departments and with other HR business partners.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:7 years
Talent Management and Organizational Development
Provide day-to-day advice and support to business leaders and middle managers on a variety of team and employee topics, including team dynamics, recruitment, learning & development, and employee relations.
Recruitment- Identify recruitment needs and design effective selection and retention programmes. Also lead or participate actively in recruitment campaigns; job fairs; community activation programs; general networking; etc. to ensure a robust candidate pipeline.
Change Management- Assist in/contribute to the design and deployment of all organizational change projects through process design and approaches that support change and transformation
Evaluate and measure the impact of talent solutions and programs. Also identify issues, patterns and trends & provide insights to continuously improve business performance.
Learning and development- Participate in the planning and implementation of learning and development strategy of the organization in line with business objectives
Onboarding- Lead the process of candidate selection; interviewing; job offer; background check, onboarding and integration/induction of new employee and act as custodian for our HRIS platform
Performance Management- Serve as the primary custodian of our performance management system. This includes training team members and getting them familiar with performance management best practice, pooling periodic reports to track progress, raising tickets and helping resolve technical issues and maintaining an accurate database of employees
Employee Compensation and Benefits
Benefits- Support in implementing and maintaining group life, medical scheme and requirements of workmen compensation act as stipulated within regulatory framework
Payroll- Provide required input for Payroll management on a monthly basis
HR Analytics and Reports
HR Metrics- Ensure the integrity of HR data, support decision making by providing workforce trends and analysis
Processes- Support in continual review of our way of doing things, HR processes and workflows to ensure, we retain great employee experience and business efficiency
Employee Services and Administration
Record Management- Ensure effective employee record management and adherence to data privacy laws
Health & Safety-Assist in the implementation of Administrative processes including workplace health and safety programmes to reduce exposure to workplace hazards, and support the review and enforcement of effective HR policies, procedures and programmes for HR service delivery.
Work closely with the Marketing team to develop and execute EEA's internal communications strategy. There will be a need to organise engaging events and share aesthetically pleasing content which promote our core values, foster inclusion and position EEA as a great place to work.
- 5-7 years of broad-based experience in a HR generalist role
- A professional qualification/certification in HR
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Experience working at multinational organisations will be advantageous
- Awareness and ability to demonstrate the importance of ethics & appropriate codes of conduct in the workplace
- Ability to achieve daily targets while attending to impromptu activities that may occur
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized institution
- Master's Degree is an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.