▪ Identify and adequately define customer requirements
▪ Implement Network system architecture and develop detailed implementation design drawings
▪ Prepare and document standard customer operating manuals for installed solutions
▪ Configure and troubleshoot Network infrastructure devices and solutions
▪ Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about incidents at customer locations
▪ Assist sales team through preparation and delivery of technical presentations and statements of work by matching specific client business requirements with effective technical solutions.
▪ Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects.
▪ Working directly with customer contacts to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues.
▪ Establishing network environment by designing system configuration; system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
Requirements & Qualifications:
▪ Confident communicator
▪ Excellent attention to detail
▪ Analytical and problem-solving skills
▪ Excellent written skills
▪ Organized with good attention to detail
▪ A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
▪ Able to work as part of wide and varied team `Education and Experience:
▪ Proven hands-on network engineering experience
▪ CCNP or higher (CCIE, and/or any other relevant certifications)
▪ Deep understanding of networking protocols
▪ Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
▪ Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
▪ University degree in Computer Engineering or a related subject