We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced .NET Developer to work alongside a dynamic team. This role will combine technical expertise, self-motivation, and leadership skills to support a stream of data-driven, web-enabled and user-focused digital products. You’ll be part of a core team comprising a technical lead, business analysts, growth marketing, and client relationship managers and you will have experience translating concepts and specifications into usable and efficient client/customer-facing applications using C#, ASP.NET, .NET5 and SQL Server technologies. The team is focused on innovative ways to delight our customers and our digital products are central to many of the company’s ambitions. There will be continuous change and growth, suiting an individual who thrives in a creative, fast-paced environment.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Develop enterprise web applications using Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Angular, KendoUI and Bootstrap.
- MongoDB/SQL Server technologies (Programming T-SQL and PL SQL)
- Identify and understand the scope of functionality and suggest development solutions with cost-benefit and design options.
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high-quality deliverables.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resolves highly complex issues conduct advanced research and recommends innovations.
- Works with customers and users to evaluate, estimate and perform application development and/or business process change requests under the direction of the appropriate Technical Lead.
- Develops test scenarios and scripts as an integral component of the software quality assurance process.
- 1 to 3 years of Web development experience using C#, Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, NET5 and above, and WebAPIs. MVC and Entity Framework.
- 1 of 3 years of experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)/Azure DevOps / Git.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) with tools such as TFS, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.
- Must have experience developing web applications using .NET (MVC and/or ASP WebAPI)
- Must have experience developing Angular applications, Bootstrap and CLS.
- Programming experience with the following: MongoDB and MS SQL.
- Experience with MongoDB and MS SQL, bug fixing, deployments, and all phases of the software development lifecycle required.
- Must be able to analyze technical alternatives and present potential solutions to clients.
- Experience with agile methodologies preferred.
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product levels, excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Understanding of the entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance.
- Experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing, implementation, and support phases of the applications software projects.
- Experience with object-oriented programming.
- MS Visual Studio.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.