Afrigy is in the marketing and sales of natural gas, tapping into a large market currently consuming diesel. In this role, you will work in the business development team to drive natural gas sales to industrial companies.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Promote natural gas as a source of energy for industrial companies.
- Establish Afrigy as a gas marketing company to industrial companies.
- Build intimate relationships with key decision-makers in industrial companies.
- Keep a record of business development activities and update them regularly.
- Create and deliver natural gas presentations and proposals.
- Maintain customer relationships by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Collect customer feedback and market research.
- Support the efforts of other teams and other team members as required.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Technical understanding of pipelines and power generators.
- Self-starting, analytical, problem solver, able to work with limited guidance.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Part time.
- The candidate should be based in Onitsha.