Prospective applicants should note the following:
· Applicants must have an eye for detail
· Applicants must have knowledge of various teaching methods
· You must have exceptional organizational and communication skills
· You must be dedicated to students and education
- Instructors should expect to be engaged approximately 10 hours per week.
- Prior experience teaching online or familiarity with an online teaching engagement is critical in this position.
Intending instructors must have all of the following:
· A reliable laptop or desktop running Windows 10, equipped with a good quality webcam and microphone, keyboard and mouse (or touch-pad), as no instruction will be permitted over a handheld or mobile device.
· Stable, reliable broadband internet access.
· Space from which to provide daily instruction to students, free of distraction or intrusion during class sessions.
· Availability five days a week (at specific times to be preset by the class timetables).
· Instructors would also be expected to have a headset to ensure effectiveness in the online tutorial process.
· The instructor is expected to have their own keyboard, as will each student. Students are expected to learn music theory as well as receive instrumental instruction.
· The principal instrument for instruction will be the piano/keyboards.
· The ability to provide vocal training would be considered an advantage for an instructor.
Interested candidates must submit all of the following:
· 1) A cover letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position.
· 2) A current resume.
· 3) A clear indication of your date of availability.