We’re looking for a talented designer who enjoys working collaboratively, challenging themselves to constantly level up, and loves designing beautiful, effective, and simple solutions for users. As our full-time multimedia designer, you'll be in charge of content creation, directing, and creating graphics, and animated video creatives.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Conducting research on media techniques and design ideas
- Developing multimedia content ideas solo or in collaboration with others
- Designing and producing attractive multimedia content according to design specifications
- Creating digital images, video animations, and textual animations for ads, social, web
- Creating design concepts for websites and newsletters
- Recording, editing, and encoding audio files
- Performing media edits based on user feedback.
- At least 2 - 3 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Proficient with design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, and After Effects
- Excellent knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principles, brand design, and animation
- An updated CV and portfolio demonstrating your strong multimedia design skills
- Strong communication skills in both speaking and writing in fluent English
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content
- Driven, curious, and highly motivated to grow your own skills and accelerate your career
- Preferred: interested in your own personal development or spirituality (Mind-Body-Spirit)
- Preferred: Proficient with UX/UI designs using tools like Figma or alternative software
- Preferred: understands video marketing and knows what captures people's attention
- Preferred: experience with creating advertising works (such as for Facebook Ads)
- Preferred: proficient with 3D designs.
Work Type: Full-time (Remote)
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 250,000. Bonus and raises are available for those who produce excellent performance.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.