- Support the process of online and offline data collection for baseline and end-line, registration data in training and youth engagement events, support the deployment of participant feedback forms both online and offline and also reporting on a daily or weekly basis as required.
- Assist in data collection and analysis for weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Support Monitoring efforts for online and offline training activities across the learning platforms.
- Participate in internal and external meetings as needed.
- Support quality assurance by monitoring M&E processes during physical training in Lagos and conducting interviews.
- Support in note-taking in various meetings held within and outside the team.
- Support the deployment of baseline and endline assessment sheets for data entry and monitor the data entry process.
- Support administrative duties along with other members of the team when the need arises.
- A high level of written and verbal communication, including an ability to write in clear and concise language.
- Must reside and be conversant with Lagos and its environs.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and data analysis tools. Must possess strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, very creative. Familiarity with remote working.
- Passion for youth development, gender equity, education, training and Nigeria’s development.
- A high level of integrity.