- You are the face of the project. You are to ensure timely and accurate data reporting.
- You will be responsible for ensuring successful Data Quality Assessment(s), evaluations, and responding to other ad-hoc requests for data and information related to MCF project activities.
- Manage initiatives to improve project’s performance management plans (PMPs) and M&E system design and implementation
- Provide training to staff, beneficiaries, partners, and other relevant stakeholders on the project’s M&E systems, policies, procedures, templates, and forms
- Assist the project director with stakeholders, and key decision-maker training and presentation on the project’s activities and results
- Conduct on-site monitoring of activities, collecting both qualitative and quantitative data
- Conduct routine spot checks to ensure data have been accurately collected from project beneficiaries
- As required, participate in client-directed data quality assessment (DQA) and preparation of report(s)
- Verify project results with supporting documentation, photographs, and success stories (with direct quotes from program beneficiaries)
- Ensures that all data from field-based activities, beneficiaries, sub-contractors and secondary data are input into an established project database in a timely, effective and efficient process
- Responsible for all performance data analysis and reporting
- Oversees and ensures the learning cycle is respected and institutionalized- specifically in regards to period strategic reviews of data for evidence-based decision making
- Manages the project’s performance reporting dashboard
- Assist in both offline and online data updating and management
- MCF project beneficiaries
- All internal and external stakeholders
- Social Organisations (NGOs, Faith-based Organisations etc)
- Community members
KPIs to measure success.
- Effective expense management
- Effective and clear communication
- Quality of data and results provided
Key Skills & Competencies
- Masters Degree in Statistics, Economics, Development Studies and related fields
- 5- 7 years of solid experience in an international NGO program/project planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning with expertise in M&E
- Proven experience in using Indicator Performance Tracking Table (IPTT), Performance Indicator Reference Sheet (PIRS) and other M&E tools and processes
- Good presentation, effective communication, networking and partnering skills
- Highly skilled in statistical data analysis using computer packages like SPSS, STATA, Epi-info, MS-Excel MS-Access, and very much skilled in the use of MS-Word
- A strong aptitude for organizational change, innovation, learning, team building
- Good presentation, effective communication, networking and partnering skills.
- Strong experience in designing and implementation of complex and innovative M&E systems, tools and processes and in quantitative and qualitative data processing and analysis
- MEL capacity building and providing MEL support to diverse program/project team
- Experience working in a similar position for an NGO or an international organization is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team
- Must also be able to create a supportive working relationship among all project teams.