MBBS or relevant first degree with MBA/MSC/MPH required to the following;
· Oversees the development of the Agency Plans (Rolling, Medium and Long-term), workplans and timelines in accordance with Agency goals and objectives
· Coordinates the development of long-term growth plans, profitability goals and provides support in the preparation of projections and forecasts.
· Assists with Budget Preparation, Implementation and Monitoring of Overhead, Capital and Administrative Budgets and the generation of mid-year and Annual Budget Reports.
· Coordinates the development and implementation of the Monitoring and Evaluation Plan for the Agency
· Coordinates the collaboration with other departments to ensure the M&E database set up and management
· Oversees the monitoring and evaluation of data collection activities
· Provides oversight in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual reports as needed • Coordinates the preparation of data collection tools for the demand and supply side of the Scheme
· Prepares high-quality briefing documents, issue papers, correspondence, analyses, and memorandum for senior and executive management review and decision-making
· Oversees the preparation of M&E training materials and the provision of training as needed
· Assists in the promotion and collaboration of M&E events with partner organizations and stakeholders