- Support the process of online and offline data collection for baseline and end line, registration data in training and youth engagement events, support the deployment of participant feedback forms both online and offline and also reporting on a daily basis and weekly basis.
- Assist in data collection and analysis for weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Support Monitoring efforts for online and offline training activities across the learning platforms.
- Participate in internal and external meetings as needed.
- Support quality assurance by monitoring M&E processes during physical training in Kaduna conduct interviews.
- Consistently follow up with the wider team on data collection regarding indicators and impacts.
- Respond to ad hoc M&E support requests from program teams.
- Support in note-taking in various meetings held within and outside the team.
- Support the deployment of baseline and end line assessment sheets for data entry and monitor the data entry process.
- Support administrative duties along with other members of the team when the need arises.
- A high level of written and verbal communication, including an ability to write in clear and concise language.
- Must be local to Kaduna Fluent in Hausa and can translate surveys from English to Hausa and vice versa.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and data analysis tools, strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong work ethics, self-starter, very creative. Familiarity with remote working.
- Passion for youth development, gender equity, education, training and Nigeria’s development.