The job holder will be responsible for monitoring the activities and progress of the project, checking data quality with partners, assisting in generating, documenting, and disseminating project-related knowledge, and support in quality control and check.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project outputs.
- Strengthen monitoring and evaluation plan and procedures.
- Support in the M&E data collection and processing methods.
- Ensure smooth M&E data collection and analysis.
- Prepare, validate and send monthly data to supported partners
- Assist the project progress reporting, project mid-term review, and final evaluation.
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project. Provide advice to the supervisor on improving project performance using M&E findings.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database; analyze and aggregate findings
- Support the M&E manager in the preparation and facilitation of knowledge exchange for the project
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
- Provide the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager with management information she/he may require.
- Write/edit narratives on project achievements, success stories, etc.
- Document relevant experiences, lessons learned, and best practices:
- Maintain the project’s information and documentation system.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder and well-grounded in social science.
- A minimum of one (1) to three (3) years’ experience in a monitoring and evaluation environment.
- Experience working with an international organization or donor-funded project will be an added advantage
- A high level of written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and data analyses and visualization skills.
- A high level of integrity.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.