Circuit Pointe is looking for an M&E Officer to join our team. We are an NGO with a vision of a gender-balanced world so our work is focused on advancing the rights of women and girls through rights-based education, empowerment, and advocating for the abandonment of social norms that condone gender inequality and gender-based violence. We are looking for a team player to design, coordinate and implement the monitoring and evaluation, research, and learning framework of our projects. You must have excellent report writing, data analytics, self-starter, and follow-up skills. Also, you must be willing to learn something new every day, desire to be part of a team, and bring a positive attitude to work. This position is full-time and there is the option of 20% remote.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Design tools, formats, and data collection procedures including M & E plan, logical framework including project performance tracking, indicators, data flow chart, target setting, M&E manuals, surveys for qualitative and quantitative monitoring and evaluation of project activities throughout project implementation and during the drafting of project proposals.
- Define and update key project performance indicators (KPI), achievements, activities, and results as well as monitor them throughout the duration of the projects.
- Coordinate data collection, collation, storage, analysis, and reporting, ensuring the data is of high quality and audit worthy. For instance, baseline surveys, mid-point, and final evaluation surveys to evaluate project impact.
- Conduct knowledge-sharing sessions and share weekly status updates.
- Develop and maintain project management information systems for data Management including statistical outcomes and conduct analysis of data collated.
- Conduct spot checks, and scheduled and unscheduled monitoring field visits for all projects to monitor the quality of data collected, verify the accuracy of reported data and track the progress of activities.
- Prepare activity reports, project progress reports, evaluation reports, and annual reports and provide information for website and newsletter
- Ensure data queries are addressed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Review and analyze weekly reports to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation.
- Coordinate post-project surveillance which includes a review of project documents, conducting follow-up outreach through calls to project community contact persons or monitoring visits to project locations.
- Responsible for database management, conducting project data analysis, and identifying methods to use results for project improvements. preparation and review of reports managing research activities as well as outcomes and
- Provide training and mentoring to other staff to ensure the implementation of a strong M & E system.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by supervisors and in line with organizational priorities.
- Good presentation, effective communication, networking, and partnering skills
- Skilled in statistical data analysis using computer packages like MS-Excel MS-Access, and very much skilled in the use of MS-Word
- A strong aptitude for organizational change, innovation, learning, team building
- Good presentation, effective communication, networking, and partnering skills.
- Experience in designing and implementing complex and innovative M&E systems, tools, and processes and in quantitative and qualitative data processing and analysis
- MEL capacity building and providing MEL support to diverse program/project team
- Experience working in a similar position for an NGO or an international organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen, and respect for colleagues.
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team.
- Must also be able to create a supportive working relationship among all project teams.
There is 1-month probation after which an appraisal will be conducted and a decision made whether you will be employed full time or asked to discontinue. If we decide to employ you, your salary will be reviewed after 3 months of engagement and a second appraisal of your performance.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.