The Customer Success Representative is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn. The customer success representative is the first port of call for customers and should be the internal advocate for the customer working with the various teams to ensure quick resolution of customer issues and provide suggestions on how the customers experience can be further optimized based on analysis of the issue log or customer requests.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be resident in Abia State, Nigeria
- Bachelors Degree
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.