The mobile phone tester is responsible for testing all mobile phones, their accessories, and parts before being sold to customers. The job holder must ensure important parts like earpieces, mouthpieces, charging points, batteries, chargers, etc. are in perfect condition to avoid future disputes. The candidate must be smart and coordinated. The tester will be trained once employed.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Minimum academic qualification of SSCE
- Little work experience needed
- Knowledge of phones and gadgets is a huge plus.
- Must have a good memory and be an organized person.
- Proficiency in English.
- Must be a patient and honest person.
- Must pay attention to details.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Familiarity with mobile phones, their parts, and operations is a plus.
- Customer service orientation.
- Successful candidates will be given extra training on how to get the job done.
Working Hours: Monday - Saturday
Location: Computer Village Ikeja.
Remuneration: NGN 60,000 monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.