As a Mobile Game Designer, you will work as part of the game design team, creating and maintaining design documentation while utilizing a host of tools to help shape gameplay systems for Illuvium Zero, our mobile game responsible for the second largest digital land sale in history. You will report directly to the Lead Game Designer and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams that touch on all aspects of game development. As such, good communication skills and a strong understanding and love for city building and resource management games is essential. You will contribute to and translate feedback to improve a multitude of game systems.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Understand game balance, game economies and user psychology.
- Write clear and concise design documentation.
- Utilize internal tools and JSON to build resource management and building systems.
- Openly share your work, and receive and provide actionable feedback.
- Apply deep knowledge of game design principles to achieve finesse.
- An extensive portfolio of design showing a solid grasp of game mechanics and innovation.
- Two years of experience as a game designer in the games industry.
- Experience with JSON objects.
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience with resource management or city-building games.
- Experience with data-driven systems.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.