- Support the entire application lifecycle-Design, developing, coding, testing, and releasing apps in alignment with our business goals.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Utilize Agile methodologies, and pivot from one project to another with ease.
- Create and maintain mobile applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
- Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications.
- Create UI tests to source analytics.
Qualification and Skills:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
- Knowledge of SwiftUI is a plus
- 1 year of building apps that have successfully launched.
- Experience developing mobile applications on Android using Kotlin, and React.
- Experience developing mobile applications on iOS using Swift or Objective C is an added advantage.
- Solid experience with third-party libraries and native development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc).
- Comprehensive understanding of the Agile development process.
- Knowledge of new technology trends.
- Familiarity with OOP design principlesâ you should know how to create software thatâs extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of architectural patternsâMVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
Applications are to be made using the link below https://ehealth4everyone.com/careers/. Select your position of interest and submit your application. Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.