We are looking to hire a skilled and experienced Mobile Software Developer (Android or/and IOS) to join our development team. The job holder must be skilled in developing and implementing user interface components using React Native. He/She must also exhibit teaching skills as the job role also require impacting the knowledge of others.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse mobile devices.
- Your primary focus will be the training of students and the development of mobile applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of mobile applications -Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Convert mock-ups and wireframes into android applications.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in programming
- A deep understanding of React native, understanding of java, and development with the android studio is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android native programming tools (e.g. react-native, Java, android studio,), patterns, and best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Doggedness, enthusiasm, and attention to details
Why work with us?
- We have an inspiring work environment and work culture.
- Work on exciting projects with a young and talented team
Working Location: The office is located in Ibadan (OnSite).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.