· * Monitor and examine women during pregnancy
· * Provide full antenatal care including screening tests in the hospital, community and the home
· * Identify high risk pregnancies and make referrals to doctors and other medical practitioners.
· * Educate women on their birth options and unique health issues
· * Teach a mother how to breastfeed and care for their infant
· * Prepare a mother of what is to come during labor, childbirth and postpartum
· * Stay by a soon to be mothers side through the labor and child birth process.
· * Must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
· * Must be a female
· * Registered with nursing and midwifery council
· * 2-3 years experience