We are looking to hire a SEO Specialist who can develop and execute fact-based analytics from the web and digital channels, as well as fuel our SEO/SEM strategy. If you are agile, enthusiastic and proficient with content management systems, you might just love the Symphony Solutions Marketing Team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Regular audits, technical SEO reviews, related issues, recommended fixes, and best practices for improvement
- On-site & Off-site SEO strategies & tactics implementation to support various context mixes and assets that require optimization
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Perform competitive research
- Collaborate with the in-house dev team on technical and on-page improvements to make sure our website development takes SEO into account in the planning stage, not as an aftermath
- Work with optimizing website content, landing pages, and paid search copy to support integrated digital campaigns
- Identify needed data points, align with company-wide metrics, and build a comprehensive outcomes-based analytics framework to track, justify, and amplify marketing ROI and influence on client’s business
- Analyze data and define success, failure, or possible improvements in the performance of different marketing integrated campaigns and tactics, as well as (helping) translate numbers into insights and action items
- Support other marketing specialists with ad hoc tasks according to the needs of the team and SEO strategy
Requirements:At least 3+ years in a role English level B2+ Solid understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods Experience in SEO & Web analytics tools (Ahrefs, SemRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, etc.) and knowledge of how to set up the needed dashboards to track traffic acquisition, lead velocity, and keyword rankings Ability to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry Experience in working with Web analytics to provide digestible marketing insights for different teams depending on what input is valuable for them Skills in extracting data, compiling reports, creating/optimizing processes for web data management and data analysis Deep knowledge about HTML/CSS and technical aspects of SEO, and able to speak the same language with the dev team to ensure all the technical requirements are implemented Good reporting skills to present the metrics with insights and action items A self-driven approach with a sense of a deadline and ownership Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.