Engineering & Technology
We are searching for a mid-level backend developer to join our client's team responsible for writing the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Write code and tests, build prototypes, and profile and analyze bottleneck
- Debugging and maintaining written code
- Collaborate with front-end developers and other cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Design robust APIs to support mobile and desktop clients.
- Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems in the cloud.
- Optimize web applications for performance and scalability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in backend development, with a focus on Python, Java, or Node.js.
- Experience with core AWS web-enabling technologies.
- Strong understanding of server-side technologies, RESTful APIs, and databases (SQL and NoSQL).
- Proficient in cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.