The primary responsibility of the role is to support Office 365 technology operations within the business. They ensure timely restoration of service for RSNL internal clients by managing requests (Incidents, Service Requests, Events, and Problems) through to successful completion.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assist with the O365 Incident and problem management process by collating problem information and verifying client entitlements.
- Identify, track and escalate requests and exceptions where necessary to ensure swift resolution.
- Ensure that improvements are offered via change control on the O365 environment and related Cloud platforms.
- Minimum academic qualification of a diploma or Degree, and about 2 – 3 Years of IT Experience, preferably in O365/Cloud, Microsoft, A+, or any equivalent certification is an advantage
- Professional, detail-orientated, and client-focused at all times. They have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are proactive and professional individuals who maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Possess knowledge of Application Services strategy and services.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of Microsoft and Azure environments, multi-technology applications, and infrastructure design.
- Demonstrate sound problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Display knowledge of current information technology trends.
- Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, and high levels of attention to detail.
Remuneration: NGN 300,000 - 583,333
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.