What You’ll Do:
Our Yokunbo Software Engineers are masters of consistent execution. They reliably deliver technical and professional value to our teams and our partners.
· Use your knowledge in your core technology to delight our partners around the world. We're looking for someone to start full time with one of our partners next week.
· Mentor and onboard junior engineers, by consistently displaying sound judgment, setting expectations, and working effectively, both independently and as part of a global team.
· Collaborate excellently with peers and stakeholders in fast-paced distributed teams, through a love of constructive feedback, dedication, and universal respect.
What You’ll Bring to the table:
· All Yokunbo engineers go above and beyond. To find out more about additionally suggested competencies, check out our engineer framework.
· A positive attitude
· The ability to learn/assimilate new information
· The desire to advance professionally
· A strong attention to detail
· The ability to carry out a project and deliver it on time (college projects count)
· develops web applications on the Microsoft technology stack
· reports the status of the project in the internal workflow management platform
· complements internal documents and CRM systems and quality control
· actively participates in development/design sessions
· contributes to the activities of the Microsoft technology community
· constantly studying and proposing new solutions in his projects
Experience & Requirements:
· A minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience, during which you’ve developed technical expertise and stellar professional skills.
Required technical skills:
· 5+ years of experience in the Microsoft technology stack
· C# and .NET framework (Comprehensive understanding with at least 4 years commercial experience)
· ASP.NET MVC (Comprehensive understanding with at least 3 years commercial experience of web technologies on the .NET platform)
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID design principles
· SQL Server or other relational DB (Comprehensive understanding with at least 4 years of commercial experience)
· Familiar with Front End frameworks (React, Angular, etc.)
· Windows Server, IIS
Desirable technical skills
· .NET Core
· REST and Web API services
· Entity Framework, Dapper or any other ORM
· Cross-platform mobile development (Xamarin, Cordova, React Native, Flutter etc.)
· Azure Cloud or Azure DevOps experience
Yokunbo Requirements (for all engineers in the community)
· Working knowledge of at least one complementary front-end languages/frameworks (ex: React, Angular, Vue ) as well as experience with responsive design interface development
· Strong understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database, ORMs/ODMs and Web storage API (front end)
· Experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
· Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
· Familiarity with at least one web server technology — (ex: Apache, Nginx)