As a Power Platform Developer, you will be responsible for developing applications using Microsoft Power Platform components, such as Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Developing Apps using Power Platform
- Applying Power Apps including an in-depth understanding of customization, configuration, integration, and extensibility, as well as boundaries and constraints
- Addressing and remediating security vulnerability findings in PowerApps
- Responsible for developing the PowerApps model and canvas-driven apps
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing
- Design and build comprehensive automation solutions to realize defined operational efficiency and process improvement targets
- Deploy agile delivery methods to ensure automation projects deliver early value realization and alignment to business priorities.
- Develop and implement a robust intelligent automation capacity development plan leveraging proven methodologies and practices.
- Develop and enhance existing methodologies and standards for implementing intelligent automation
- Foster a culture of process optimization and improvement thinking within the team.
- Support the business in the identification and conversion of automation opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, MS Power Automate, MS Flow, and Power BI and A year of hands-on engineering experience working with UiPath
- Experience in SQL will be preferable.
- Experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, Teams, and SharePoint Online
- Experience developing PowerApps model
Job Type: Contract (12 - 18 months Physical Mon - Fri)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000 Net pay monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.