- To provide leadership and coordination of mechanical & electrical construction management staff allocated to a project and manage the performance of the team.
- For ensuring delivery of agreed mechanical & electrical construction performance targets for the defined project or projects.
- Manage all aspects of work and site control for the construction phase of a project
- To ensure adherence to all company management systems and licence conditions.
- For ensuring delivery of Safety, Quality, Environmental, Security, Health (SQESH) performance against company policy and management systems
- To manage all onsite interfaces and de-conflict tasks and alleviate risks.
- To ensure that all mechanical, electrical & building services construction activities on the project comply with all legal requirements.
- To ensure that mechanical & electrical construction management resources utilised are Suitably Qualified Experienced Personnel (SQEP) and are managed cost effectively and adequately resourced to ensure delivery of all projects.
- To provide mechanical & electrical technical advice as required during the development and construction phases.
- To ensure that mechanical & electrical risk assessments and safe systems of work submitted by contractors meet the requirements of the company management systems.
- To undertake accurate reporting of all mechanical & electrical activities and issues which affect the progress and quality and which provide a reflection of the contractor's performance against the agreed contract programme.
- To maintain appropriate records of all work activities.
- A first degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in Construction
- Ability to handling large construction projects
- Ability to coordinate a large team of workers