- Achieve set company goals and sales target(s)
- Promote our brands amongst medical professionals in Hospitals and Pharmacies.
- Manage company’s relationship with Medical professionals in Hospitals and Pharmacies.
- Ensure 100% effective and efficient territorial coverage of business interests.
- Ensure prompt follow-up of outstanding payments and owing customers with an aim to achieve low credit levels.
- Provide product information, plan clinical meetings, deliver clinical presentation and product samples when needed.
- Work with marketing team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for timely reporting and feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacyfrom a reputable University (with 1-3 year work experience as pharmaceutical rep)
- B.Sc. in Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Bio-Medical, Microbiology from a reputable University (with 1-3 years work experience as a Pharmaceutical rep)
- Strong Interpersonal, Customer service and Excellent communication skills,
- Fair Knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel, Word and Power-point
- Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Applicants must be resident in the territory being applied for