Medical Sales Representative (MSR)
We are a fast-growing ambitious medical-equipment and consumables-sales company, with presence and customers across the country. We are looking to attract a highly-motivated,
self-starting professional to join our growing sales team. Experience in the medical and science equipment sales, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), or the Pharmaceutical industry will be an advantage.
As the successful candidate for this role, you will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Your duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations to potential and existing customers, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, as well as possess superb interpersonal and excellent communication (oral, listening and verbal) skills.
- Generate and convert leads.
- Meet or exceed sales goals, as established by Management.
- Act as the effective key link between our company and healthcare professionals/institutions.
- Establish referral network with local businesses and find creative and innovative ways to maximise value from those connections.
- Aim to grow the Halomedicals© brand, as well as increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s products and services.
- Handle initial contract negotiation with prospective clients.
- Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports, signed-off before submitting to the Medical Sales Manager (MSM).
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understand and promote company programs.
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs, assess the quality of our company's relationship with them, as well as ensure continual enhancement of customer lifetime value.
Required MSR Skills and Qualifications:
In order to successfully function as a sales representative, we expect you will come with a strong passion for the sales function, be self-driven, demonstrate strong initiative and follow-through skills, and possess the following additional skills and qualifications:.
- A one-year cognate experience in a role requiring excellent prospecting and closing skills.
- Good command of MS Office, while prior experience with CRM applications (preferably HubSpot and Fresh Sales) will be seemed an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication (verbal, listening and written) skills.
- Good analytical, thinking and problem-solving skills, to understand current and emerging market trends, and report accordingly to the MSM.
- Good leadership skills, team-orientation and high capacity for effectively working with others.
- Priority-setting techniques and time-management skills.
- Affinity for applying creativity and innovation to solving pressing challenges.
- • Ability to drive and possession of a valid driver's license is required.
• Must be able to communicate fluently in HAUSA LANGUAGE.