Biogenerics Nigeria Limited is a registered specialized pharmaceutical company in Nigeria, with a focus on pharmaceutical marketing, sales, and distribution in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting for the position of medical sales representative to ensure the achievement of sales objectives and the development of the company’s market potential within a defined territory, through implementing the company’s strategy and policies.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Responsible for all sales in the assigned territory including growing existing business
- Generates opportunities with existing clients as well as potential new customers, concluding sales calls independently and with the Sales Manager
- Maintains a high-level relationship with clients, consultants, and external organizations.
- Develops and Implements the organization's sales strategy to ensure short and long-term business target achievement and objectives.
- Plans, directs, and monitors sales activities and gives monthly feedback on sales versus forecast.
- Manages and supports sales administration, distributions, credit collections, and invoicing and ensures orders are processed on time.
- Maintains company standards and procedures.
- Provide field-based support to the Company’s commercial partners to assist in the growth of Product sales within the Region;
- Assess any current or future Product opportunities and report any potential findings to the Company
- Implement and support marketing and sales activities of the Products within the Region;
- Conduct market research to identify business and market trends within the Region; and
- Assess the current distribution channels of the company highlighting any strengths and weaknesses that the employee may believe there are.
- Minimum academic qualification of University Degree in any Biological or Life Science
- No job experience is required but the candidate must have a general understanding of the job profile.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Good organization skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to work in a team.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.