1. Candidate will aim to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s products and services.
2. Candidate will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals/institutions.
3. Motivate and energise the medical sales representatives to make proactive decisions in all their communications with clients.
4. Candidate will aim at meeting sales targets, create, and advertise weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals and keep the Management apprised of their progress.
5. Develop and implement campaigns that will ensure a consistent marketing message.
6. Prepare sales reports and sign off on their accuracy before submitting them to the Management.
7. Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to the sales program in response to competition.
8. Establish referral network with local businesses and find ways to maximise value from those connections.
9. Implement sales training and orientation programmes to educate new hires as the company grows.
10. Candidate will ensure that all our CRM suites are efficiently and effectively utilised.
1. At least 3 years’ cognate experience in relevant job roles where prospecting and excellent closing skills have been demonstrated.
2. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
3. Knowledge of MS Office.
4. Knowledge of CRM suits such as HubSpot and Fresh Sales.
5. Proven work experience as a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, Medical Sales Rep or FMCG sales Rep is an added advantage.
Professional with managerial experience and proven track record in medical and science equipment sales, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), or Pharmaceutical industries.