Direct sales, develop and implement effective marketing strategies that will enhance the company’s brand and increase awareness.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Lead a team of medical sales representatives to achieve sales targets.
- Making weekly hospital and laboratory visiting for all team members and ensuring effective implementation of it.
- Generate strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales target.
- Ensure that a good relationship with clients is maintained.
- Track the performance of all team members, compile reports, and also motivate team members.
- Monitor activities, products, and services of competitors.
- Responsible for delivering net sales value, projected volumes, and market share targets for the diagnostics division.
- Prepare quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Provide sales management, budget control, and incentive planning.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc degree in a related field
- 3 years of working experience
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.