- Sell medical equipment, device and supplies
- Greet customers and find out the customers needs, maintain the cleanliness of shops and office.
- Data entry of stock, maintain sales records, conduct inventory
- Respond and answering of phone calls
- Assist in the installation and demonstration of equipment and devices.
- Minimum requirement: National Diploma, Diploma or NCE, Public Health, Medical Laboratory, microbiology Nursing, Health Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, computer engineering , computer science and other medical fields
- At least 1 year of experience in retail medical sales Medical equipment or services in pharmacy retail outlets will be an added advantage
NB: Candidates are to include in the application the post they’re applying for, their mobile number and their location. Not abiding by this advice will lead to TOTAL disqualification.