We’re looking for a results-driven Medical Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. As our proffered candidate,you will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
· Presenting, promoting and selling products/services using solid arguments to our existing and prospective customers.
· Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
· Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
· Reaching out to customer leads through cold calling.
· Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
· Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
· Coordinating sales effort with team members and other departments.
· Supplying management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Keeping abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
· Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
· BS/BA degree will be a plus.
· Work experience as a Sales Representative.
WHO CAN APPLY
Individuals with a working experience of 0-5 years, with professional certification. Again core members can also apply respectively as creativity and level of leadership experience will be major criteria for screening.