Chief Medical Director
Core Working Relationships: All units within the organisation
- Develop strategies for business continuity and map out marketing strategies
- Monitor the department’s budget and prepare accurate reports about your findings
- Keep detailed records of medical and office supplies stock
- Inform employees of new policies and other changes
- Develop work schedules for all employees
- Coordinate with doctors, nurses and patients in a timely manner
- Ensure patient medical records are kept up to date
- Keep record of all expenses and recommend techniques to reduce costs.
- Ensure all departments comply with the current healthcare laws and regulations
- Collaboration: Drives alignment and teamwork within a team, department. Combines resources and joins efforts to achieve company-wide goals.
- Drive for Results: Tenaciously pursues positive outcomes, using effective approaches to solve problems. Delivers on commitments and seeks increasingly challenging work.
- Growth mindset: Responding positively to challenges and continually seeking new and better ways of approaching things.
- Creative mindset: Work assiduously to bring about innovations and new Initiatives to drive work optimally.
- Strong problem –solving and resolution skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Generate new business development leads.
Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums.
· Above average understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, Canvas, Editors etc
· Excellent knowledge of relevant marketing and sales strategy.
Business Acumen Competences
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term plans from business objectives and implement accordingly.
Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization.
· Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with clients, colleagues and in group presentations and meetings.
· Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
· Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
· Organisation and administrative skills.
· Focus on commitment to marketing projects.
· Minimum of HND diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
· Must have worked in similar job roles.
· Have a portfolio that is quite satisfactory.
· Have a minimum of at least 3-5 years’ work experience.
From 30 – 45 years old
N150,000 – N180,000 /month