- Assess symptoms.
- Diagnose conditions.
- Prescribe and administer treatment
- Provide follow-up care of patients, refer them to other providers, and interpret their laboratory results.
- Collaborate with Nursing professionals, Pharmacists, Lab scientists, and other members of the health team.
- Prescribe medication.
- Stay current on medical technology and research
- Ability to do basics surgery like CS.
- Degree in Medicine
- Valid medical license from MDCN
- Registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Good counseling and listening skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills
- At least 2 years post nysc experience
Salary:NGN 180,000 - 250,000