Medical Officer Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Being responsible for the performance of patients under your supervision.
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
- Staying updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Finding ways to improve clinical services.
- Liaising between the administration and medical staff.
- Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer
Qualification & Experience
- The Candidate must be fully licensed by MDCN and post youth service.
- More years of experience will be an advantage.
- Residence in the island and areas near the island will be preferable.
- The job provides a great learning experience with a competitive salary and schedule.